Current Status RE: Covid-19
We have no COVID-19 cases to report in any of our homes.
Our doors remain closed to all visitors and families.
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and are committed to upholding the highest standard of resident care and service. Here is where we are at right now:
- Our priority is the health and safety of our residents and staff.
- We do not anticipate any disruptions at our homes or any changes in the provision of resident care.
- Our front line staff are critical to delivering consistent high quality care to our residents in our homes.
- Our management teams are maintaining client service, keeping the homes functioning in this time of stress and supporting staff.
- Phone calls, emails and i-pads are helping residents and families stay connected
“One person caring about another represents life’s greatest value.”
We will continue to keep you updated with any relevant information regarding our response to COVID-19. We also welcome your feedback on additional ways we can support you during this time and encourage you to reach out to your Site Administrator with any questions or concerns you may have.
Our wishes for everyone this Easter; Good Health, Good Fortune, Stay Safe.
Director of Operations